I had a wonderful, quiet Christmas-evening with my family this year....I finally had some time to spend some time in the kitchen to prepare Christmas dinner. I prepared a nice pumpkin soup, a great stew of venison with homemade potato croquettes and cranberry sauce and ended with my home made chocolate cake....
Everyone enjoyed it !
It has been a strange year with lots of ups and downs...looking back on 2013 I must say that I also learned a great deal about a lot of things, but also about people...Overall it was a good year ....We also got a lot of new, interesting & lovely clients who found us through my blog, for which I am very grateful.
I also want to thank all my other clients for the confidence they had in us. It always makes me very humble...
As tomorrow is the last day of this year I would like to make some wishes...:
* I wish you all a safe and healthy year
* I wish you an interior filled with the things you love the most
* I wish to find the time to post more on my blog...
* I wish people would talk less and listen more
* I wish you all more quality time
* I wish you all the love you can get ! Given or taken: it's for free !
See you again next year !
Lots of love
To end, I would like to share some impressions of our Christmas....