Weekend wishes


Dear readers....
Now autumn stands at our door, time has come for us to think about spending more time inside....
 I love to cook and spending time in my kitchen, Peter loves to set the table: a perfect match I would say ! Gathering around the dining table is very important for us !
It's the meeting point for our family.
I would like to share these wonderful pictures of dining rooms & kitchens with you today.I wish you all a very good weekend and hope you enjoy dining with the family.....

Sabine
XXX
our own dining room

Reacties

  1. Romance must be in the air today! Everywhere I look bloggers are posting pictures that are full of romance. Yours are particulary so - soft light, feminine curves of furniture, jewel like light fixtures, etc. all set against strong and handsome architecture. Fantastic!

    Cheers,
    John

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You have given me a lot of inspiration today my friend!! All wonderful dining spaces!! And I was thrilled to see a glimpse of your own dining room! Looks so cozy and charming! What else could we expect from a lovely and warm person as you are!
    Happy weekend!!
    xx
    Greet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are all wonderful dining rooms and of course yours looks perfect.

    Have a nice weekend
    Jérôme

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten