zondag 10 juli 2011

SUMMER HOLIDAYS !

I am delited to say that from today on we are taking a summerbreak untill monday 1 august...
I must say that I will miss you all, but I promiss to let you know where we went & I will gladly post the according pictures with it in august!


See you all then !
Love
Sabine
XXX

To finish: here some new pictures of the showroom as it is now...









Curtains,  fabrics Lizzo & Malabar




a close-up



the new 'working' table in our showroom: the ideal place to discuss the projects with our clients & have a nice cup of coffee 


roses from our own garden...isn' t that nice?


6 opmerkingen:

  1. I just found you from Greet's post. What a wonderful discovery! I am adding you to my favorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have just discovered your fabulous blog via Belgian Pearls and ohhh your interiors are divine!! I am your new and very happy follower! Warmest wishes from a 500 year old farmhouse in England - Glenda xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Just came over from the lovely Belgian Pearls. I LOVE so many of your accessories. Do you ship to the US?

    Happy summer!

    Monika

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dear Monika, thanks for the nice comment on my post! I must say that I am surprised that so many Americans love the 'Belgian' style!Maybe I should open a store in the US???
    Greet of Belgian Pearls really opened a brand new world for me...Thanks so mutch to Greet! I can't say it enough...She's such a lovely person....

    Anyway, to answer your question about the shipment to the US: I never shipped anything to the US yet, so I'd have to inform myself about it...I suppose it all depends on the volume of the goods. Smaller things could be shipped quiet easily with UPS,I think.If you let me know what you're intrested in, I could give you more information about it.
    Sabine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lieve Sabine,
    Misschien moet je een on-line shop openen!!
    Think about it!!
    Groetjes!
    Greet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the working table and the natural crack, the evidence that our beloved wood lives ...
    vxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen